Integrity


Based on an experience I had yesterday, I took a day for personal care.  In thinking about the events of yesterday, I was in a war with myself between self-preservation and integrity.  I looked up the word "integrity" and the definition is "…the quality of being honest and having strong moral principles; moral uprightness." Then I looked up the word "moral" the definition is "concerned with the principles of right and wrong behavior and the goodness or badness of human character."  When faced with a dilemma at the thought of losing my job or doing that which is right and fair to the community I serve I again had to think about the community I serve. What is that I want for my community, but before that, I must ask myself am I truly committed to the community?  The answer is I want what is best for all communities whether they are in my prevue.  With that said making, the decision to do what is right for the greater good is a “no brainer”.  If the decision to do that, which is right and good, causes those eject me from the position, then so be it.  I am a firm believer that what God has put together no man can tear apart.  I must do what is right at all times.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where in the Hell is Satan